Monday, February 15, 2016

Questions for God

We are supposed to radiate Jesus when He was doing all the good on Earth. But we aren't we are going towards earthly minded things that don't even make any sense. 
Yes. I truly believe Everything happens for a reason with all my heart. During tough situations my grip loosens on that quote and I'm not sure what to do or how to do it. I always say I'll figure it out. But, I'm supposed to give it to God. 
But how??
How can I give it to God? 
How is that possible? 
I'm doing everything I can, God. 
I'm giving it to you. 
I constantly get told "talk to Him. Everything is under His plan." 
Is it really?? 
Sure doesn't feel like that. 
Why did He make us broken and lost and confused?
Why did He make me to feel alone?
Why does He allow someone to be good to you and in your life forever?
Why don't I have confidence, God?
Why isn't He  answering my questions?? 
It doesn't seem like what I've heard all my life that He wants us to be. 
Why did God create me to get mad at someone? 
Why did God create me to stress out? 
Why did God create me to worry about what people think of me? 
Why did God make me awkward and not brave?
Why did God create my life for me to not know what my plan is?
Why did God make struggles in my life?
Why did God let me block out everything? 
Why did God allow people to come back into my life, when I wasn't ready? 
Why did God let me cry myself to sleep? 
 Why did God say yup this is what you're doing right now? 
Why did He make my mind wander when I'm trying to learn? 
Why does God allow me to love so much when I shouldn't?
God, Why aren't there answers to these questions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment