Tuesday, August 15, 2017

God's masterpieces

in the mood to do some writing… 
look what God painted on the sky & in my heart tonight… 
I was thinking about the sunset as I was looking at it 
on my drive home tonight, so blessed that God creates 
a beautiful masterpiece day in & day out like a sunset 
for us to look at, I just don't know who would see a gorgeous sunset & not thank God for it. (which is something I always do!) but when I was also thinking of that, 
I thought of the other clouds in the sky at the same time as the sunset. 
everyone stares at the sunset & admires that and thinks how awesome of a job God 
did on it. But they don't look at the other clouds in the sky. They don't turn around 
and face the other direction than the sunset and see those clouds. 
(Like the clouds in the right of this picture) They don't admire that God created those too and they are all apart of the picture. It's kind of like people you meet, 
there might be one person or even a group of people that others look up to, 
the "populars" and think they are the best and are truly shining. 
But the general public doesn't even acknowledge that there are other people 
just as good out there, maybe different and not always apart of the main group… 
but didn't God create those too? 
Didn't God make them who they were too? 
you might just have to look around to see them & take your eyes off the main focus (or the main group of people taking center stage). 
God made all things beautiful. 


This might make no sense to anyone but God put that on my heart tonight 
so I hope you take a few minutes to look around and realize that God created all things in His image. 
so thankful for sunsets that show me all Gods creation every night❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment