Friday, May 13, 2016

lake life

being at the lake is different...
it's my happy place rain, shine, snow and  heat....
it's where I always want to be...
it's where I can be completely myself and don't have to put up an act for anyone...
where my heart feels full...
where I can tell God exists because He created this beautiful place with amazing people...
where I have met some of the nicest people in my life...
where you can sit out on the deck for hours and talk about anything and nothing...
where you can eat ice cream for dinner and donuts for breakfast...
where you can rely on your neighbors and have them turn into family...
where you can laugh and love like crazy...
where you can make memories to last a lifetime...
where you can be on lake time and nothing else in the world matters...
where you can share your secrets and successes... 
where your hair can be messy but your smile can be bigger than ever before...
where you can never take enough pictures and never see enough sunsets and sunrises...
where you can go to sleep after smores and bonfires and wake up to pancakes...
where you can wear your swimsuit and even your pajamas in public... 

at the lake, it's different... it's a different place in a whole new world only an hour from home... because everything, everything is better at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment