Sunday, July 3, 2016

my friends are amazing!

here's one of those cliché the year is half over, I love my friends blog posts...
but honestly where did the time go, it felt like I was just with a huge group of my friends sitting on the couch all comfortable counting down the seconds until 2016 and taking a New Years crew picture right afterwords and now we just watched fireworks together for the Fourth of July.... To the crew, you all are amazing. You each have your little ways of making me laugh and making me love life even more every second we are all together. You make me never want to say goodbye and my heart is so full after we all hang out. It's such a blessing from God having a close group of friends to always rely on and the best thing is more people keep tagging along to our adventures. Whether it's game nights, going to Church, backyard volleyball (sometimes in the rain), advice giving, bonfires, swimming in the pond, counting down the seconds until the new year, being way too close to the fireworks, singing loud at the concert, getting me my first real job, laughing a lot, movies and popcorn, teaching me silly things and card games, always having a shoulder to lean on, the inside jokes, late night Steak and Shake, working together, loving me endlessly or countless other things you know when you see like 15 other people with me, I couldnt be happier. I love hanging out with them, they make me a better person and always put God first. I think everyone knows I'm obsessed with loving God with you guys and tackling this awesome life together!!

So, thank you guys! Thanks for changing my life, thank you for including me when no one else did and thank you for making me smile everyday. Thank you for the moments of silence we share together, where words don’t need to be said, but we know we are in it together.
And most of all thank you for bringing me into your families! I love you all and wouldn't trade any of you for the world. I can't imagine life without you and I never would want to. You all are unique in your own special ways and you will never know how much of an impact you have on my life!!! I thank God for you every single night because believe it or not... you saved my life😊


No comments:

Post a Comment