Sunday, August 26, 2018

to summer 2018…

to summer 2018:


From April 25 to August 26th, this summer was one I will never forget. Honestly, I know that sounds cliche but believe me. I won’t forget it. 

I got to spend time at the lake… Went to Shipshewana three times- love that place!
I spent time with the best friends around- The Crew. (But you all know them already!) I spent time with my family and went on an evening trip to the beach. I got to spend time with the little girls I babysit, they are the cutest! I got an IPhone X & have been loving all the features!
I found out my friends are having a baby! I took a wonderful trip to Cedar Point with Chris and Pip. We had a great friendship reunion and I got to hang out with my friend Amanda. I heard CJ perform live in concert a bunch, he’s doing amazing at it! I got to go to dinner with my aunt a few times, always super fun. I turned 20 this summer & finally got the courage to try a Starbucks coffee drink and now it’s my favorite thing!! (I don’t drink coffee so this is a big thing for me— my typical order is either a Strawberry Açaí Refresher with lemonade and no ice or the new Ultra Carmel Frappuccino!!) The neighbor kids, Anna and I got into an intense paintball fight together in the backyard. We got extremely dirty!! I got 8&1/2 inches cut off my hair-- and because of that I had to say goodbye to my usual side braid but it's okay it's just hair... it'll grow back!

Also somehow I fit work in there?!

And the crazy thing is…
Most of this is all before I left for summer camp!
I was working at camp from June 10-August 10! (I made a blog post about that, of course as well!!)

I had an absolute incredible, busy, jammed packed summer but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I was glad to be surrounded by my friends (no matter if they were brand new to me or old friends I've had) and my family who are always there to help me out. Life is so extremely busy and always has many different things going on but coming home after camp to people who I love the most is something I will forever cherish. 

No matter how hard and long the days were, I loved this summer and would probably do it over if I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment