Thursday, December 31, 2015

Moving on to better things in the New Year! Let's Go 2016!

First off, I would like to start off by saying, Happy New Year to you and your family! ❤️ I wish you lots of love and blessings in 2016!!


I know 2016 won't just be the easiest and sometimes you will be down and sad and mad and angry... but honestly hold on hope because there has to be one good thing in every day. I know sometimes I'm so stressed that I don't even focus on the good that happens during the day. But, I promise you there will be. If it's as little as a have a good day text or as big as having a new friend, I know there will be. I am graduating in 2016 and will start my college experience where ever I might go. So that is something I have to look forward to! 
Dear 2015,
You were great at some parts and you sucked at some parts. I've been sad and broken and stressed this year. I had to have some really hard conversations but, I've grown from them! But I've also been happy and excited for things I got to do this year. Even in your happiest memory, there is something or someone that wants to ruin it. Don't let them!
Another huge plus was, I became a Senior this year!! And Last year, at this time was so different. Little did I know that 4 months later, I would not be friends with my so called best friend anymore.  Just like Queen Taylor Swift says, "If I could go back and tell
myself what I know now..." These past 7 months would have been so so so much different. 
 But, this year was great because I joined Evergreen Young Life. I've leaned on God a whole lot more this year!! Shoutout to my leaders aka best friends for that! And I got the awesome opportunity to go to Buckeye Girls State, this summer, where I have meet some of my best friends in the entire world!! I got to go with one of my new closer friends, Eden. She has been such an inspiring person to me and helps me through a lot. I couldn't thank Eden enough for everything over this past year. I hope we will be friends forever!
The girls I met at Girls State, I have been friends with for not even 6 months and it feels like I've known them forever. They have been just a text away when I needed them the most. A huge shoutout to Lex, Annie, Justine, Mer, Emily, Michele, Lindsay, Elaina, Mykayla and Paula. I love you all so so so so much!! Maybe in 2016 there will be a reunion, but if not we have to hold on hope and really really appreciate that we know each other. Like I have said, "When one door slams shut, another one opens wide..." Crazy how much can change in a whole year. To be real honest, I  don't think a conversation with 2014 me and 2015 me would go all that well. I've became closer to some of my friends and distanced myself from others.  I've definitely changed and opened my eyes to the craziness that goes on in the world. Honestly, I wouldn't want to change anything in my life right now. I'm going into 2016 with some amazing friends and an even closer family. I want to thank everyone who made my 2015 great. I love you all so much!! Let's go 2016!❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment