Tuesday, April 17, 2018

life update 4/17/18

Hey hey a little life update for ya: 

I am in my last few weeks of sophomore year at UT and I am so happy to be finally only 1 more paper and a few more classes away from summer ☀️πŸš€

Even though, I’ve had to make some changes and decisions in the past few months but I’m hoping they all work out the way they are supposed to. I am still working on the weekends and babysitting during the weekdays when I’m not at school. 

If you’re not from Northwest Ohio, Northeast Indiana or Southeast Michigan… it is currently April 17th and we woke up to snow on the ground and it is still snowing as I write this. I can not wait for some consistent warm weather!

I will be cherishing all the time I have with my friends, The Crew, until June when I move away and lots of changes happen with us then. But I am so blessed to be friends through it all.

It is also less than 2 months until I move up to Camp as a first time summer camp counselor. I’m preparing a little more and more each day! I can not possibly wait to meet other staff members and my campers! 

I’m obviously still writing my blogs (haha) and when it warms up, expect to see lots of photos especially from camp this summer. 
I will also hopefully be sending letters back home and I would love to receive mail while there so be on the look out for that! 

I am looking forward to spending lots of time at the lake before I leave for summer camp and when I come back mid August. After that, I will head back to The University of Toledo on the 27th of August. It will then be fair timeπŸŽͺ and I will be a junior! It’s crazy how fast time really does go!

Hope this finds you well (and hopefully staying warm in this weather)!! I keep saying to myself, God is good no matter what and it is so true! 
Have a great week everybody πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment